Saturday, November 18, 2017

Black Magick


First Autumn OOTDs.

These outfits are primarily from Dresslily.

I went with a more minimalist nu-goth look with this outfit.
Something with simple and plain shapes but layering to bring out the movement of the clothing. I accessorized with silver jewelry to contrast against the black but without over-powering the outfit.
I'm just not a fan of gold tones honestly.



I liked this outfit because it was somewhat simple and easy to wear yet unique looking. The split cut of the long shirt gives it options for layering.

Tunic shirt by Dresslily
Boots: New Rock

With scarf (something I picked up during a Winter Clearance).





I enjoyed the fabric on this shirt. It has a distressed look.
This shirt was pretty soft and comfortable but ordering a L, I think it fit me slightly big. Sleeve length however on me, was PERFECT.





The last shirt was a plain black tank top. This shirt had a slightly asymmetrical cut and I ended up really liking it!
The fabric was quite soft so I will likely will this fairly often.





The items can be found on the site: Dresslily.com

1 comment: